Actually, these are not exclusive to eating high raw. You’ll find most of them in any health list.
Each of these would take a chapter in a book or essay to pontificate about and explain. Maybe I will.
1. Eat a variety of greens.
2. Include a wide range of colours.
3. Eat as seasonally as possible.
4. Keep learning as much as you can about raw food and health.
5. Be kind and gracious towards those who don't see things as you do.
6. Remember that once you were a beginner.
7. Enjoy your food.
8. Learn interesting ways to prepare food.
9. Don't go hungry.
10. If you fall off the wagon, get back on. Falling doesn't mean failing.
There; that should keep you busy thinking until I blog next time with Part Two, 11 – 20.
The Anglo-Far East Company
Your reference when you order: an-001